SUITE 1000 currently has an opening for a part-time job in Charlotte NC available.
Job Description: Customer Service Rep
- Handle inbound customer service calls for companies all across the country.
- Job includes taking messages, dispatching service techs, and scheduling appointments.
- No telemarketing or collection calls.
- There is a rotating 2-week schedule. You will work every other Sat.
- Week 1: Mon. 5pm-7pm, Tues. 5pm-7pm, Fri. 6pm-10pm (8-hrs.)
- Week 2: Mon. 5pm=7pm, Fri. 6pm-10pm, Sat. 10:30am-1:30pm (9-hrs.)
- We hire employees for specific days and hours (no shift-bidding).
- You will work on-site with 1-2 other employees for several months until you have enough experience to be considered for working remotely from home. We follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines.
NOTE: If you have a full-time job elsewhere, we will coordinate time-off to coincide with your vacation schedule there.
- If you only speak English – $11-$12/hour (depending upon verified skills & experience).
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) $12-$13/hour (depending upon verified skills & experience.
- Paid weekly.
Skills & Experience:
- One year of previous telephone, computer, and Internet navigation experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Ability to multitask (ex. listen to callers, move thru computer screens, type, & ask questions).
- Strong spelling and written communication skills.
- You will be tested for your typing, spelling and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- We participate in the eVerify Social Security number verification process.
- 4801 Chastain Ave., #100, Charlotte, NC 28217
- We are located off of Woodlawn Rd. near the I-77 exit. We are within minutes of three major highways: I-77 Woodlawn Exit, I-85 Billy Graham Exit, and I-485 (off I-77 or South Blvd.). Free parking is available directly in front of our building.
What makes SUITE 1000 a great place to work?
We are a small privately owned inbound call center that has been in business for almost 30 years. At SUITE 1000, we pride ourselves on hiring people that care about our clients and care about each other. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years.
You will work in a family atmosphere where you will get to know all of your co-workers, the clients and the owner of the business. You will work a regular schedule and there is never any shift-bidding. Our company handles inbound customer service calls for clients. We do not do telemarketing or collection calls.
SUITE 1000 provides a formal training program during which you receive full pay. It includes classroom instruction, hands-on practice and side-by-side coaching on calls. We make sure that you get thorough training on the calls you will handle.
Once you are trained and up-to-speed, we allow you to make occasional shift-trades with other employees to accommodate appointments, special occasions, vacations, etc. We want you to have a real life!