SUITE 1000 currently does NOT have an opening for the following full-time job in Charlotte NC available. However, you can submit an inquiry for us to consider for future openings.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrative Assistant.
- You will be supporting several departments.
- General office clerical duties include: data entry, payroll entries, scheduling entries, Excel reports, etc.
- Assist with phone calls during lunches, special projects, etc.
- Handle client customer service calls and requests for account changes.
- You will report to our Customer Svc. Mgr., participate in in-house staff meetings and interact directly with our client’s staff members.
HOURS: Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm (40 hrs./week, includes benefits).
PAYRATE: $15-$20+ per hour depending upon experience. Paid weekly.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 2-weeks of paid-time-off 1st year (accrued evenly throughout the year and available as soon as accrued).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of previous telephone, computer, and Internet navigation experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to multitask (i.e. listen to callers, move through computer screens, type, and ask questions).
- Strong spelling and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- You will be tested for your typing, spelling, software experience, reading ability and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- We participate in the eVerify Social Security number verification process.
- You will get thorough training and receive your regular pay rate during your training period.
- You will participate in ongoing continuing education.
LOCATION: 4801 Chastain Ave., #100, Charlotte NC 28217.
We are located off of Woodlawn Rd. near the I-77 exit. We are within minutes of three major highways: I-77 Woodlawn Exit, I-85 Billy Graham Exit, and I-485 (off I-77 or South Blvd.). Free parking is available directly in front of our building.
What makes SUITE 1000 a great place to work?
We are a small privately owned inbound call center that has been in business for over 30 years. At SUITE 1000, we pride ourselves on hiring people that care about our clients and care about each other. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years.
You will work in a family atmosphere where you will get to know all of your co-workers, the clients and the owner of the business. Our company handles inbound customer service calls for clients. We do NOT do any selling, telemarketing or collection calls.
SUITE 1000 provides a formal training program during which you receive full pay. It includes classroom instruction, hands-on practice and side-by-side coaching on calls and administrative processes. In addition you will receive training on our clients, staff members and HR policies and procedures. We make sure that you are thoroughly prepared for your position.