No one likes unwanted surprises from a vendor, especially hidden fees! Our “No Surprises Pledge” guides us when we work with you to:
- Establish overall business goals
- Map your call handling processes
- Establish your service expectations and budget
- Provide a monitoring system for your usage and call performance.
Buyer beware: Some customer support call centers build in hidden charges that surprise their customers. SUITE 1000 will never surprise you with:
- Additional costs for after-hours and holiday answering services.
- Long-term contracts.
- Rounding up talk time to the next minute. (We bill real-time by the second.)
- Charges for hold time.
- Administrative fees for account changes.
- Fees for sending you an invoice. (Yes, some call centers actually do this!)
SUITE 1000 believes that you should always remain in control of the process of working with us. We pledge to keep you in control of your costs, in control of your budget and in control of the service levels your callers receive.
If that weren’t enough, we assign a personal Customer Service Manager to your account, who proactively contacts you to ensure the account is running smoothly and is meeting your goals. Have a question? You will never have to deal with voicemail. You will always speak with a real person who can actually help you.
Interested? Request a complimentary consultation today.