Suite 1000 has the following full-time call center jobs in Charlotte NC available.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Telephone customer service representative.
- You will take customer service calls for companies all across the country.
- Handle inbound calls taking messages, entering orders for products, dispatching service techs, and scheduling appointments.
- No telemarketing or collection calls.
OPEN POSITIONS: We hire employees for specific days and hours (no shift-bidding).
- Position #1: Requires fluent English. Ability to speak Spanish would be a plus, but is not required. The schedule for this position rotates so you only work on Sat. every other week.
- Week One: Mon. 1 pm-10 pm, Tues. 1 pm-10 pm, Fri. 4 pm-10 pm, Sat. 7 am-7 pm (4 days incl. Sat., total of 36 hours)
- Week Two: Mon. 1 pm-10 pm, Tues. 1 pm-10 pm, Thurs. 7 am-7 pm, Fri. 4 pm-10 pm (4 days w/Sat. off, total of 36 hours, position includes benefits).
- Position #2: Requires a bilingual Spanish/English speaker. Four 10-hour days per week: Sun., Mon., Wed., Thurs., 10:30 am-8:30 pm (40 hours/wk., includes benefits).
- $12/hr. for English-only speaker, $14/hr. for bilingual Spanish/English speaker. Paid weekly.
- Health insurance, Health Savings Account, voluntary dental/vision and other benefits and 2 weeks of paid-time-off 1st year.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of previous telephone, computer, and Internet navigation experience.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Ability to multitask (i.e. listen to callers, move through computer screens, type, and ask questions).
- Strong spelling and written communication skills.
TESTING: You will be tested for your typing, spelling and communication skills. You must also pass a criminal background check and drug test. We participate in the eVerify Social Security number verification process.
LOCATION: 4801 Chastain Ave., Charlotte NC 28217.
We are located off of Woodlawn Rd. near the I-77 exit. We are within minutes of three major highways: I-77 Woodlawn Exit, I-85 Billy Graham Exit, and I-485 (off I-77 or South Blvd.). Free parking is available directly in front of our building.
What makes SUITE 1000 a great place to work?
We are a small privately owned inbound call center that has been in business for almost 30 years. At SUITE 1000, we pride ourselves on hiring people that care about our clients and care about each other. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years.
You will work in a family atmosphere where you will get to know all of your co-workers, the clients and the owner of the business. You will work a regular schedule and there is never any shift-bidding. Our company handles inbound customer service calls for clients. We do not do telemarketing or collection calls.
SUITE 1000 provides a formal training program during which you receive full pay. It includes classroom instruction, hands-on practice and side-by-side coaching on calls. We make sure that you get thorough training on the calls you will handle.
Once you are trained and up-to-speed, we allow you to make occasional shift-trades with other employees to accommodate appointments, special occasions, vacations, etc. We want you to have a real life!